- AcroSports Trampoline Development Center is hosting FREE coaching workshops the months of March, April, and May. More details are on the OTHER NEWS page.
- USAG is partnering with NCAA to showcase some of the nation's top gymnastics talent. More details are on the OTHER NEWS page.
- The J313 Beginner Optional Skill Evaluation: Dance for Balance Beam is now live on the USA Gymnastics website. There are several ways to get to it:
1. Go to Women's Page, on right side is Member Updates. Click on J313 announcement
2. Or go straight to education from the home page, click on School of Judging, then under Women's Artistic Gymnastics, select J313
If all goes smoothly, we plan to have J312 Beginner Optional Skill Evaluation: Acro (Tumbling) for Balance Beam.
- 2016 JO Event locations have been selected. Click HERE for more info.
since June 8, 2008